In the explosive finale to the Arkham series, Batman faces the ultimate threat against the city he is sworn to protect. The Scarecrow returns to unite an impressive roster of super villains, including Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn, to destroy The Dark Knight forever. Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady’s uniquely designed version of the Batmobile, which is drivable for the first time in the franchise. The addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Batman Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City. Be The Batman.UGX175,000.00UGX175,000.00
- Next generation of open-world gaming
- Developed by Bethesda Game Studies under the direction of Todd Howard
- Fallout 4 is the follow up to the 2008 ‘Game of the Year’ Fallout 3
- First title from the world-renowned studio since the release of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Far Cry® 5 comes to America with a battle for its very soul.
Welcome to Hope County, Montana, land of the free and the brave, but also home to a fanatical doomsday cult known as Eden’s Gate. Stand up to the cult’s leader, Joseph Seed, his siblings, the Heralds, and spark the fires of resistance that will liberate your besieged community. From the savage mountain forest to the hamlet of Fall’s End, freely explore Montana’s rivers, lands, and skies in true Far Cry style, with more customizable weapons and vehicles than ever before. Carve your own path through a world that reacts to your decisions. Find your own way to survive, thrive, and beat back the forces of oppression. The stakes have never been higher.
- Fan the flames of resistance and fight to free Hope County from the grip of a deadly cult in the newest installment of the Far Cry series.
- Beware of the wrath of Joseph Seed and his cult followers as you support the resistance in small-town America.
- Explore Hope County and discover the Montana countryside, wildlife, and its inhabitants in an exciting open world.
- Play your way. Build your character, make your own allies, and watch the world change as you progress.
- Upgrade to the Gold Edition and get immediate access to all Deluxe add-on content, plus the season pass.
- Upgrade to the Gold Edition and get immediate access to all Deluxe Edition add-on content, plus the season pass.
- Xbox One X–enhanced to support 1800p resolution and improved frame rate.
It’s a battle for the very soul of America in Far Cry 5 for PlayStation 4. Fight to free Hope County from the grip of a deadly cult, as you support the resistance in small-town U.S.A. Find your own way to survive in a world that changes as you make decisions and freely explore the open world of the Montana countryside in true Far Cry style.
- Welcome to Hope County, Montana — an idyllic place is home to a community of freedom-loving people (and a fanatical doomsday cult known as The Project at Eden’s Gate)
- Led by the charismatic prophet Joseph Seed and his devoted siblings, The Heralds, Eden’s Gate has been quietly infiltrating every aspect of daily life in this once-quiet town
- When your arrival incites the cult to violently seize control of the region, you must rise up and spark the fires of resistance to liberate a besieged community
Wage war, your way
- Freely explore Hope County’s rivers, lands, and skies with the largest customizable weapon and vehicle roster ever in a Far Cry game
- You are the hero of the story in a thrilling world that hits back with every punch, and where the places you discover and the locals you ally with will shape your story in ways you’ll never see coming
- Build your character the way you want and carve your own path through a world that reacts to your decisions
FIFA 16 innovates across the entire pitch to deliver a balanced, authentic, and exciting football experience that lets you play your way, in your favorite modes. With innovative gameplay features, you’ll have Confidence in Defending, you’ll take Control in Midfield, and you’ll produce More Moments of Magic than ever before. FIFA 16 – Play Beautiful.
- Supported Platforms: One – Microsoft Xbox
Powered by the Frostbite game engine, FIFA 18 from EA Sports brings your favorite soccer players, teams, and atmospheres to life.
FIFA 18 introduces Real Player Motion Technology, an animation system which unlocks an immersive level of responsiveness and player personality. Now Cristiano Ronaldo and other top players feel and move exactly like they do on the real pitch. Player Control combined with Team Styles and Positioning give you the tools to deliver Dramatic Moments that ignite Immersive Atmospheres around the world.
Go on a global journey as Alex Hunter along with a star-studded cast of characters, including Cristiano Ronaldo and other European football stars. And in FIFA Ultimate Team, play with FUT ICONS, such as Ronaldo Nazário and other football legends.
A PlayStation Plus subscription is required to access online multiplayer features.
Powered by Frostbite, EA SPORTS FIFA 19 delivers a champion-caliber experience on and off the pitch. Introducing the prestigious UEFA Champions League, offering gameplay innovation that allows you to control the pitch in every moment and providing new and unrivaled ways to play. Experience the dramatic finale to the story of Alex Hunter in The Journey Champions, a new mode in the ever-popular FIFA Ultimate Team, additional leagues in Career Mode, and more.
Champions Rise in FIFA 19.
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE / UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE/ UEFA SUPER CUP
Play the pinnacle of club football across a variety of modes in FIFA 19 with official match presentation, breadth in tournament experiences, including UEFA Champions League, Europa League and Super Cup, and an all-new commentary team in Derek Rae and Lee Dixon.
- Modes: The UEFA Champions League, Europa League and Super Cup come to life across experiences in EA SPORTS FIFA 19. From a title chase in The Journey: Champions, to live content updates in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team, to authentic Kick Off and Career Mode integration, to an all-new standalone Champions League Mode, you can experience the greatest club football competition in the world no matter where you play in FIFA 19.
- Champions League Mode: Experience the drama of the official UEFA Champions League tournament from the group stage through to the illustrious final match. Or play a custom version of the tournament with any European club of your choice.
- New Commentary Team: The brand-new commentary pair of Derek Rae and Lee Dixon bring their signature broadcast style to the UEFA Champions League, Europa League and Super Cup tournaments within the game.
- Official UEFA Elements: Immerse yourself in Europe’s most prestigious club competitions with official broadcast elements, kit badges, match balls, and the iconic trophies for the UEFA Champions League, Europa League, and Super Cup.
From tactical approach to each technical touch, Control The Pitch in every moment with new gameplay features in EA SPORTS FIFA 19. The brand-new Active Touch System allows for closer control, Dynamic Tactics enable deeper and more accessible squad setups, 50/50 Battles enable greater physicality and more user skill in challenges for loose balls, Timed Finishing elevates user control in striking, and the evolution of Real Player Motion Technology continues to heighten player personality with realistic and authentic animations.
- Active Touch System: The new Active Touch System fundamentally changes the way you receive and strike the ball, providing closer control, improved fluidity, creativity and increased player personality. Utilize a suite of new first touch tools, like the disguised touch, flick-up volleys, or even skill specific animations, like the Neymar Trap, to beat your opponent and create scoring opportunities.
- Dynamic Tactics: A re-imagined system gives players the tools to set multiple tactical approaches, offering in-depth customization pre-match, as well as more options for dynamic in-match adjustments from the D-Pad. Each tactical approach combines formations, mentalities, and attacking and defensive play styles, enabling you to easily customize your play in any situation.
- 50/50 Battles: With 50/50 Battles, user reactions and player attributes determine the outcome for winning loose balls across the pitch. With increased teammate intelligence and spatial awareness, every challenge matters in the fight for possession.
- Timed Finishing: Double tapping shoot on any strike attempt triggers a timed finish, putting users in control of how accurately they connect with the ball. The precision of the second button tap determines the result of the contact, with perfectly timed strikes increasing in accuracy and power, and poorly timed contacts more likely to miss the mark. Whether it’s a hit from outside the box, a precision header, or a deft touch, timed finishing adds a new layer of control to chances in-front of goal.
- Real Player Motion Technology: the game-changing animation system, which brought player personality and increased fidelity in movement to EA SPORTS FIFA, returns with increased coverage across the pitch. Enhanced animations for tactical shielding, impact balancing, and physical jostles bring realistic player movement, responsiveness and personality to new heights.
THE JOURNEY: CHAMPIONS
The third installment and dramatic finale of the story driven narrative, The Journey, concludes in FIFA 19 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. In The Journey: Champions, take control of iconic young footballer Alex Hunter and pursue Champions League glory.
More details around the mode to be released in August 2018
FIFA 19 ULTIMATE TEAM (FUT)
Build your dream squad from thousands of players and compete in the most popular mode in FIFA. Featuring content from UEFA Champions League and Europa League, the world’s most prestigious club competitions come to life with live content in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team.
More details around the mode to be released in August 2018.
More information on additional modes and features to be announced later this summer.
- New Kick-Off Experience
- Career Mode
- Skill Games
Sophisticated Storyline – The story of God of War III is the epic conclusion to Kratos' Greek trilogy. Picking up from the Titan sized cliffhanger of God of War II, God of War III takes Kratos right to the heart of Zeus' stronghold on his epic quest
- Featuring Klassics such as Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden and Kano, as well as new characters such as Cassie Cage, Kotal Kahn, Ferra-Torr and D’Vorah, the roster will include fan favorites where both good and evil must battle it out.
- Mortal Kombat X offers three different versions for each playable character, all of which have their own fighting style, special moves, abilities and strategies.
- A deep story mode continues up to 25 years after the events of 2011’s Mortal Kombat and advances the dark tale – introducing new characters such as Cassie Cage, daughter of fan favorites Sonya Blade and Johnny Cage.
- Mortal Kombat X introduces the next evolution of fighting with the return of X-ray and Finishing Moves that showcase brutal battles like never before with enhanced graphics and animations.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, and Intense Violence